Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Watch out!

I'm so far behind I'm skipping Christmas. Elizabeth saw all of her family (including Steve, Jessica, Grace, and Emily!) and got more toys than a little girl could hope for. (Mama is still working on those thank you notes...)


I just (finally) received the birthday party invites in the mail yesterday evening and put them in the mail to family this morning...so watch out! I can't believe that Elizabeth is almost TWO!!! (If you're at a complete loss for what to buy for her...not that she NEEDS anything...I have a Kaboodle birthday list for her.)

She finally cut her two upper eye-teeth. I think the bottom ones are coming soon (but I've been thinking that for a while now...especially since she had to go to the doctor before Christmas to treat the diaper rash that was brought on from the teething...) She's growing up so fast!!!

Her phrase for this weekend was "Mommy/Daddy, I promise." (We're not sure what she was promising, but we could be in a heap of trouble I fear!)
Reid puts in his first full week at West Liberty this week. E & I are planning a trip up to Wheeling this weekend.

1 comment:

Paula said...

i love the invite..i wussed out and just did evites...bad mama.