Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Cate!

Our tiny baby has plumped ups....and I can't believe she is 6 months old already! Where has all of this time gone? (My guess is a large chunk of it was spent at basketball games...)

Cate is chattering away these days -- I keep thinking she's going to say "Mama" at any moment...I'll likely lose out to "Dada" any day now. She's drooling like a St. Bernard going through multiple bibs each day, but still no teeth. She's liking her cereal much better - especially since I've introduced bananas. Some days she gets too tired to do much more than put her chin down on the tray of her high chair and open her mouth...that's just wrong. She still has the nasty cough, so I'm looking forward to our visit to the doctor next week to see if there is more that can be done for that!

Pictures are in order 1 week, 1 month, 2 month, 3 month, 4 month, 5 month, & 6 month:

No comments: