Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Addicted to TV

I think I'm addicted to TV more than ever recently. With the 1.5 hours separating Reid & me for the time being, I'll watch all sorts of things...and half way enjoy it. Like earlier this evening, I didn't mind watching Little Einsteins (the same episode for what seemed like the millionth time) because that's what Weezie wanted to watch. I am even taping a Tigger & Pooh episode tomorrow for her because she requested to watch Pooh this evening and I didn't have any recorded on the DVR. We can't have her thinking that the entire world doesn't revolve around her now can we?


Anyway, back to my addiction. It's sad, truly. I don't enjoy Boston Legal as much without Reid around to giggle at Denny Crane. Ditto with The Family Guy...

But without Reid here, I have gotten quite hooked on Project Runway. (As I'm sure this is a show that Reid would completely not get into...I did get him hooked on Top Chef last season.)
Anyway...I was rewatching a few episodes as I was playing on the 'net...is it just me, or does Ricky, with those stupid hats, look an awful lot like Mr. Slave? (And what must his terrible taste in head-gear say about his fashion capabilities???)




2 comments:

Paula said...

I agree! I am not sure how I got watching that show and the Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew...

Unknown said...

I never would have thought I'd like Project Runway either (also can't watch when Doug's around) but there's something addictive about it - I think it's that they have to make outfits out of things like flowers. They should get a rose bowl float.