Sunday, July 31, 2011

Best App Ever

To sum it up: Best. App. Ever.

Seriously.

If you're like me, well me a few days ago, you have about 12 different store-related cards on your keyring. They didn't weigh me down, just made my already bulky keychain even bulkier. I lost my Barnes & Noble card eons ago - they always have to look me up by my phone number. For the longest time, until Reid could remember what phone number (an old cell #) that we had our Kroger card tied to, we were using separate rewards cards when we went to Kroger...and, as a result, not getting the biggest discount on gas at the pump based on our monthly spending. Until recently I also had all of my cards on a ring that easily opened to add more, which inevitably lead to them spilling out into my purse, onto the floor, you get the picture.

Well, there's an app to fix this problem. Best of all, it's a freebie! Key Ring App (Alleluia!)

That's right, sports fans, all of your rewards cards can now easily be stored on your phone.

You're welcome.

No comments: