Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thanful to/for/about:


  • My funny Elizabeth (stories to follow!)

  • My beautiful Baby Cate

  • My fabulous and hard-working husband, Reid

  • My over-the-top awesome Mom, who does my windows and laundry (among other things)

  • My puppy, Kennedy, except when she whines every 45 minutes to go outside in this ridiculously cold weather

I'm thankful for a ton more, just couldn't remember when I did a Thankful Thursday post -- and we're getting ready to head out the door shortly to watch the #1 Hilltoppers, so it had to be a quicky!


Funny Elizabeth Stories:


When we were getting in the car from picking up dinner at Subway this evening, Elizabeth and I have the following conversation:


E: Mommy, when I'm bigger I'm going to have a boyfriend.


Me: Who is going to be your boyfriend?...Campbell (Koegler)???


E: Maybe...


Me: John Wolosinczuk???


E: Yes! After I break up with Campbell, it's going to be John Wolosinczuk!


I love how she is already planning for being a heart breaker!!!


When we pulled in the driveway this evening, she noticed the Ritzes in their kitchen and said that she could see her neighbor -- he was watching TV. I asked her if he was watching iCarly. E responded, "No, Mommy. Big people don't watch iCarly -- they watch the boring news!"

No comments: