Sunday, March 28, 2010

Final Four Bound!

How sweet is it to be a Mountaineer fan right now??? I'm certainly hoping for it to be even sweeter in the coming days -- I do have such a sweet tooth, you know!

I thought you would be interested in Tony Caridi's call of the final seconds of the WVU v. Kentucky elite eight game. It's a great day to be a Mountaineer, wherever you may be!

This is also a great article about the game -- and the moment.

Exciting news that Truck Bryant will be able to play, according to reports, even if it is in a limited capacity.

I love this team! I love that the team didn't cut down the nets in Syracuse (watch the video, below, to the end to see what Huggins says about it) - as they're not done! I love the Mountaineers!



Let's Gooooooo Mountaineers!!!

No comments: