Saturday, March 27, 2010

Great FREEBIE!

If you're like me, you get really excited to get something for free. If you're a "foodie" who loves to cook, this will get you even more excited!

While stuck on I-79N yesterday (and by stuck, I mean car in park, engine turned off) behind a wreck, I was listening to Martha Stewart Radio's "Cooking with Emeril." He's celebrating 20 years as a restaurant owner in New Orleans and was broadcasting from Emeril's, his flagship restaurant. I can attest (as can Jake), that whatever you get there is delicious! Same goes for Nola's which is in the French Quarter -- the first time I went there was St. Patty's weekend (with Jake) in 2001. My mouth is watering just thinking of the scrumptious meals I have had at Emeril's, NOLA (always an obligatory stop for me when I'm in New Orleans as it is my fav!), Emeril's Delmonico, and the Delmonico Steak House (Las Vegas). To say that I'm a fan of his cooking style or his restaurants might be an understatement.

Right now, you can download (for FREE!) "Emeril's Celebrates 20 Years: Favorite Recipes from Emeril Lagasse's New Orleans Restaurants" from Martha Stewart Radio's website. I highly recommend the NOLA's Shrimp & Smoked Cheddar Grits! (I must find someone who will appreciate grits enough for me to make this recipe...as the Yankee Boy isn't a fan...)

I don't know how long it will be available, so you should probably act fast! (Otherwise, you'll have to sweet talk me into sending you a copy!

No comments: