Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful to/for/about...

  • That I have a minute on a Thursday to make a Thankful Thursday post - have been missing doing these because there is so much I am thankful about on a daily basis
  • That the Grey's Anatomy season premier is minutes away (but must admit that I am bummed that this is the final season for Boston Legal - Denny Crane, coo coo for cocoa puffs!)
  • A margarita after spending too much time with people I don't care a ton about...
  • My Sweetness, Reid, as he is so thoughtful...and for our most enjoyable dinner & conversation on Monday...
  • Elizabeth - and that the Ye Old Alpha site of the aforementioned dinner has dark mirrored glass along the wall close to where we sat. I would have loved to have had a video camera of her playing with herself in the mirror. It was truly priceless!
  • That the Red Sox have made the post season for the 5th time in 6 years! And that the Evil Empire is out! (Just like Heidi Klum would say, "One day you're in, the next day you're out!")
Gotta run...Grey's is on!

No comments: