Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's Cookin???

I've been hearing the wonderful tune of The Masters (the music CBS runs for The Masters TV coverage) for several weeks now - always music to my ears.

I must admit I was a little disappointed this year with The Masters website that there are no quizzes. Bummer - I usually do respectably well.

Today is the Champions Dinner. I've been searching for what 2007 champion Zach Johnson will be serving to his fellow fraternity members tonight as this means I need to be making preparations of my own for my traditional Champions Dinner later this week (I do my best effort to replicate the Champions Dinner menu while we, and perhaps some friends, watch The Masters coverage.)

So, I ask this question: What if you won the coveted green jacket? (I'm sure members of Augusta National would first have to bend the rules to let me even play, but it's their course - their rules...I've got no beef with that.) What would you serve to the past champions - Jack, Arnie, Faldo, Player, Tiger, Phil - what would you serve them???

Still on the topic of golf...a hearty congratulations to Will, Justin, & "Booty"!!! Fantastic news from the WVIAC that these 3 Falcon golfers were named to the 2007-2008 1st Team All-WVIAC (Justin the only repeat performer from last season!) Here's the breakdown from the WVIAC:

2007-08 All-WVIAC Golf 1st Team:
Justin Caroli (Fairmont State, Sr., Bridgeport, WV)
Matt Hicks (West Liberty State, Sr., Sissonville, WV)
Will Gautreau (Fairmont State, Sr., Niagara, ONT)
Stephen Maynard (Charleston, Sr., Waterbury Center, VT)
Paul Raines (Ohio Valley, Soph., London, ENG)
Zach Rudy (Fairmont State, Jr., Fairmont, WV)
Scott Smith (West Liberty State, Sr., Morgantown, WV

No comments: