Monday, May 16, 2011

Red Chief Rides Again...

Being a 'single' parent this week while Reid is away, I let Elizabeth have chocolate cake for breakfast on Sunday -- of course while singing a la Bill Cosby, "Mom is great! Givin' us chocolate cake!"

After dinner this evening, Elizabeth asked for chocolate cake for dessert. Since she'd eaten well, I obliged. She starts singing my take on the Cosby song, "Mom is great! Givin' us chocolate cake!"

Then she turns to Cate and sings, "Cate is great! Drinkin' her boobie milk!"

****************

Kennedy briefly walked on the blanket I have on the floor in the living room for Cate to roll around on since we have hard-wood floors...and this is what I hear from Miss Bossy Pants, "Grrrrrr! That makes me so mad!" What, I ask. "Kennenny stepping on Cate's blanket. Mom, can I call her a damn dog?"

Ummmmm, no!

No comments: