Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Have you been good? What will Santa bring you?

On the drive from Wheeling to Fairmont last night, Reid & I were asking Elizabeth if she had been a good girl. She said yes. We asked her what Santa would bring her. She said a doll -- and everything because she wants everything.

Then I asked her if Daddy had been good. She said yes. I asked her what Santa was going to bring Daddy. She said "BEER!" Reid asked her if Mommy had been been. She said yes. Reid asked her what Santa would bring Mommy. She said a doll. I said what about stuff for Mommy's kitchen. She then determined that Santa would bring Mommy food for her kitchen.

Beer & food -- not a bad take!

I just got an email from the Portable North Pole (PNP) Communications. Let's see if Santa agrees that Elizabeth has been good and will get a doll for Christmas (click on the link below):

No comments: