Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Fairmont State - WINS!




I'm sooooo excited!!!! Haven't done much work today (and how is that different from other days, you may ask...)



Fairmont State won the NCAA DII Men's East Regional Golf Tournament at Olgebay! Horray! First time in school's history they will be making the trip to the finals (45th Annual - May 22-25, 2007 - The Meadows - Allendale, MI - hosted by Grand Valley State University!)



Needless to say, I am a bit partial - and who could blame me with such a hotty as the head coach. Yep, that's my Sweetness!



They are quite lucky to have Michael Walker as the assistant coach, too! Reid & Michael make a great pair!




T1 - Will Gautreau +8










T5 - Jon Burnside +11









T9 - Tyler Franklin +12









T11 - Justin Caroli +13










45 - Zack Rudy +42









Champagne is chilling...for a victory toast tonight! Woo Hoo! Congratulations guys!!!!! :-) I'm so proud of ALL of you!!!

No comments: